We miss being on campus, and we know many of you do, too. That’s why we created these Southwestern College virtual Zoom backgrounds to help you bring a part of Southwestern College home.
We know it’s not as good as the real thing. While we’re all practicing important social distancing to stop the spread of COVID-19, download any of these Southwestern College virtual backgrounds to use during your next Zoom class or meeting.
How to Change Your Background in Zoom
Before you join a meeting:
- Open your Zoom application, go to settings and click on “Virtual Background”
- Click the + button, and select your new background
Once you’re already in a Zoom meeting:
- Click on ^ next to “Stop Video” on the bottom left of your Zoom window and select “Choose Virtual Background”
- Click on the + on the right-hand side below the current image in your settings
- Click “Add Image”
- Find the image you’d like to use on your computer
Southwestern College Zoom Backgrounds
To download a Zoom background, click on a thumbnail below to open the full-size image and then right-click the image to save it to your computer.